- Testimonial“Antoinetta Vogels creates a safe place for exploration of her method on the Healthy Sense of Self. Her empathetic approach to identification of a sense of self that is either absent or an imposter was revealing to me personally. Her work resonated with my journey of healing from past hurts and habits nudging me to go deeper. After attending only one lecture I have identified a new one hang-up that I feel I can truly overcome experiencing peace in my nature. I am so excited about her upcoming book. It will restore the peace that many are searching for in their lives.”
A.C., Certified Life Coach
- Testimonial“Being exposed to Antoinetta Vogels’ Sense of Self Method helped me understand better a few of my clients as a business-coach and also some friends who I suspect suffer from depression. I also gained another, much more understanding, way to look at people who make bad choices. I suspect that when I have to deal with difficult personal issues in the future, which are unfortunately inevitable for anyone, the awareness of my Sense of Self will be very helpful.” P.H., COO, Pro/Vision Coaching, Inc.
- Testimonial“I am somewhat of a skeptical person but my wife pointed out to me that Antoinetta Vogels’ Sense of Self Approach really creates unexpected openings in solving quite a number of childrearing questions. By becoming aware of our own hidden agenda we are able to make different decisions that greatly benefit our children’s and our family well-being. More recently the Sense of Self Approach to aging has helped me personally cope with the unexpected, and unexpectedly rapid terminal diagnosis of an elderly relative who is very important to me. Rather than labor under the distractions false expectations of what ‘a good son should do’ I’ve been able to help where help was needed without ignoring my very real sadness.” D.I., Entrepreneur
- Testimonial“There is hardly anything more basic about us than whether our sense of being a ‘self’ is dependent on others’ approval, or is healthy and solid within us. Through the courage of investigating her own sense of self so deeply, and developing ways to make it more healthy Antoinetta Vogels’ highly original work has the potential to profoundly improve not just individual lives, but our whole human ways of relating.”
Rev. Alia Zara Aurami, Ph.D., Minister
- Testimonial“Working with Antoinetta Vogels has provided me powerful insight into my own physical and psychological ailments. Through frequent discussions with her, I am learning to find and restore my sense of Self. Antoinetta is extremely passionate about her work in helping others, and she frequently takes time out to check-in with how I am doing, truly doing, on all levels, and will give helpful advice when appropriate. I’m grateful that our paths have met in this journey to find one’s true Self.” L.B., Executive Assistant to Antoinetta Vogels, HealthySenseOfSelf
- Testimonial“Antoinetta Vogels gentle counsel on how to restore one’s sense of self (a healthy vibrant one!) continues to empower me to be a more peaceful and accepting person. She has made sense of more chaotic moments for me with humor and compassion and I am truly grateful to work with her.” D.D., Founder of Authentic Writing Provokes