From your answers to our Sense of Self Quiz, it appears that you grew up with a Partial Sense of Self.
This happens when a person grows up with parents or caregivers who don’t truly see and acknowledge their child as an autonomous being as opposed to (unknowingly) being considered an extension of themselves. This is also known as childhood emotional neglect.
People who grow up with a Partial Sense of Self often feel invisible and unappreciated. You may find it difficult to express your authentic feelings and personal preferences.
You may experience depression and anxiety with the belief that you're not “good enough” or that there is something different about you.
These are common symptoms when you lack a strong Sense of Self.
In childhood, many people with a partial sense of Self develop a survival mechanism to feel better about themselves.
We call it a Substitute Sense of Self, and it’s based on pleasing others. You see as a child struggling to get your parent’s approval and attention you began to actively seek it out as a way to feel good about yourself.
If left undiscovered an unchanged, it can lead to living your life based on other people’s approval and other people’s expectations of you.
When you live your life in that way, it doesn’t feel right. It’s not authentic. It’s not the real YOU. It can cause extreme stress, anxiety, and depression. It can set you up for failure in relationships and in your career.
What’s worse is that if you grow up without a strong Sense of Self, your children will likely experience the same. That’s because our conditioning in childhood runs like a subconscious program unless we take active steps to change it.
This is where we can help you. The Sense of Self Method is designed to connect you with who you truly are and what you want from your life. Although it may feel impossible right now, you really can experience lasting happiness and fulfillment.
Depression, anxiety, insomnia, and other symptoms can be a thing of the past. You can begin the process of restoring your Sense of Self by taking our online course and reading our book: The Motivation Cure. Together these tools are an invaluable resource for self-fulfillment and personal growth!
Your mental health and emotional well-being are priceless. It’s the most important thing you can do for yourself.
We're confident that this program can help you. The investment in yourself is risk-free and if our method doesn't work for you, we'll honor a full refund.
Sign-up and meet your true Self.
What are the Benefits of a Restored Sense of Self?
Here are some of the issues we’ve found the Healthy Sense of Self Method have helped people with.
- Decreased substance abuse; healthier habits
- Less compulsiveness
- Higher self-esteem
- Better overall health
- More fulfillment
- Fewer feelings of loneliness
Anxiety and Depression:
- Fewer panic attacks
- Feel better, think clearer, feel more alive and engaged
- Increased joy of living, happiness, success
- More self-accepting, and accepting of others
- Fall asleep faster
- Sleep better
- More vibrant
- More Energy
- More integrated in society
- More patience
- Better child rearing
- Fewer rages and family upsets
- More respect for your children and from your children
- Better chance to find love and friendship
- Easier interactions in both social and professional settings
- Less controlling of others and of situations
- More compassion, empathy, and tolerance; less hostility
- Better companionship
- Lower divorce rate
Are You Ready to Say YES to . . .
- more self-confidence;
- overall higher quality of life;
- an ability to self-realize and live life to the fullest;
- being fully equipped to deal with criticism/less over-reactive;
- feeling comfortable in your own skin;
- comfort being in most crowds;
- comfort being by yourself;
- knowing what you want;
- better flow in your life;
- better aligned with your blueprint?